14L Blood Cooler boxes Temperature Sensitive Medicine Cold Delivery Box
| Item||Medical cooler box|
| Application||Medical, vaccine, blood storage and transport|
| Main Material||PP,Insulation: PU foam,PP|
| Cold source||Ice Brick item no:HTBh165 ,Q'ty: 10 Packs,size: 9.5 *3 *16.5cm|
| Cold life||Ambient temperature: not above 30 deg.C,Hold articles inside at 2 deg.C to 8 deg.C about 24-30 hours hours|
- Outer Dimension:42 * 25.50 * 32 cm
- Inner Dimension:33.50 * 17 * 25cm
- Empty capacity: 14L
- Payload capacity:7.5L
- Cold Chain Boxes, specially designed to hold temperatures within essential safe temperature limits without electricity during transport or use for:
- Vaccines, blood, veterinary , laboratory, Biopharmaceutical, Life Science and other Medical Products
- IVD products and biological specimens
- National Health Service,WHO,UNICEF, Blood & Tissue Transplant Agencies
- Selected fresh food, drink and dairy products
Cold Chain Bags and Boxes, specially designed to hold temperatures within essential safe temperature limits without electricity during transport or use for: Vaccines,Insulin,Biopharmaceutical, Life Science and other Medical Products,IVD products and biological specimens,Selected fresh food, drink and dairy products
Before using, wipe the non toxic sealed HT Ice Bricks dry, and place into a freezer until they are fully frozen (about 10 hours). If using HT Ice Packs, fill with clean fresh water, firmly replace the screw cap, then follow the same procedure.
Remove the frozen packs from the freezer, and place every pack into the box in the positions indicated, and close the lid.
When the temperature of the box reduces to below 8oC, open the lid and place the contents to be kept cold in the cold transport container. Close the lid.
When not using your cold transport container, store your sealed HT Ice Bricks and water filled Ice Packs in the freezer - then they will be ready for using just when you want them.